This game is amazing and i love it alot!!! im looking forward for these updates ;3
Platformer Escape! Dungeon Speed Run Style
Follow me LVGames at the top right of screen
to get notified when I update Platformer Escape!
Dungeon Speed Run Style.
V. 220.127.116.11 - CURRENT TOTAL LEVELS: 30 completed
V. 18.104.22.168 - Coins added to levels 1-15 With new improve level look
Discord chat with me here
Youtube follow me here
Twitch watch me here
Patreon Support me here
INSTRUCTIONS: Reach the door to advance to the next level.
Enjoy 30 levels of platforming. Your able to test your skills and also beat your own best time score and KO scores. I'm happy to have this game out and I hope you like it as much as I do. My goal is to make 100 levels for this game so far 30 completed lets go 70 more to go!
KEYBOARD: Arrow Keys, Space Jump.
Gamepad: D-pad or Analog Stick for movement, A button to jump.
Mobile: Touch Screen Controls.
WONT START: You might have to reload the page a few times I notice sometimes it might not load the first time.
Itch.io App Users
Game will not run on the Itch.io app.
The game runs only on this webpage.
Thank you for understanding.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Pretty challenging game... I like the design of the levels too.
I can't wait to see more levels added(please say you'll add more), its a really good game and I can't wait to play more of i
Yes my goal is to make 100 total levels. I'm all ready working on the new update! Thanks for following me
This is extremely cool, gg!
I reached almost the end of level 30, and then I had to quit playing (without realising I had almost completed the game 😅).
A few suggestions:
- two jump buttons (high and low) would help greatly, like in 10001 Spikes
- most of the gfx is awesome, but some is a bit out of place, like the jigsaws that have a much higher resulution than everything else (try to always keep the same pixel density) – same goes for the title screen
- the controls could be improved. They are not bad, mind, but still there's room for improvement. Unfortunately that's one of my weakest spots, so I'm not really in the position of telling you HOW to improve them :/
- there might be a music related bug: playing it through I always got the same (awesome) music, but once I turned it off and on again it changed
- if you pause the game, the timer goes on, it shouldn't IMHO (after all, you can close the game and come back later, so you can de‑facto pause anyway, only it's annoying. Real life happens, pause is a necessity – unless it's multiplayer, of course, but this isn't)
- I'd start the level timer only after the player presses any button, not immediately as the level loads
Anyway these are just feedback for improvement, so far it's really really good!
Thank you for that great feedback! I will add this to the to do list. Right now I'm working on a new update, adding coins to the game! Which I will be working on a store to buy upgrades for your hero on another update, also adding a new level design to levels 1-15. Thank you again for trying out the game and leaving feedback so I can improve the game for you players :D
Took me about an hr and 30 min. Final KO count 604.
Wow can you take a screen pic of that and post it here! That is dedication! Happy you played the game!
At first I thought your game was too easy but I was wrong. Nice game !!
This made me so angry I honestly thought I might die but you know what? I bloody love that!! Well done!!